Monday, September 20, 2010

The Lost Ogle Gets it; Mary Fallin Doesn't

The lost Ogle posted a wonderful blog here.
So we just thought we would share some of the key points with you all.

I don’t know about you, but some quotes from this commercial really stood out.  And they stood out in a “WTF?” type of way.  They were:
  • “Are you fed up with Washington?  I know I am, and that’s one of the reasons I’m running for governor.”
  • “We need a governor who stand up and fight those liberals in Washington and I will.”
  • “No one will work harder for Oklahoma…no one.”
Here’s my question.  If Mary Fallin is such a “hard worker” and wants to fight Washington liberals so bad, why doesn’t she just go work in Washington?  You know, like become a congresswomen or something like that.
Wait!  I know why!  She’s already don’t that!  And now she’s quitting that job because those Washington liberals were passing unfunded spending bills…bills  that she supported and voted for.  Bills like that pesky $700-billion bank bailout.
Now I’m no scientist – I just pretend to be one at bars – but the fact that Mary is quitting her current job because it’s too difficult makes me think she’s more of a quitter than hard worker.  In fact, it makes her look like nothing more than a career opportunist…a career opportunist like all those other people in Washington that she’s allegedly fed up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment