Saturday, January 15, 2011

Questionable Constitutionality of Fallin Appointee

She’s already hard at work OFFENDING the Constitution.  You go gurl.
“I think it’s wrong,” said Republican State Representative Mike Reynolds.

Reynolds also has concerns over the appointment of his fellow Republican.

He’s asked the state’s attorney general to look into the case.

“If someone offered me a job, I wouldn’t take it because I took an oath to defend the constitution,” said Reynolds. “In my reading of the constitution, it’s very plain language. You cannot take a job for two years after you leave office.”

The state constitution prohibits lawmakers from working for a state agency if their salary is authorized or appropriated by the state legislature.
Ok… so technically… she didn’t actually take the oath to defend the Constitution… Just sayin…

No comments:

Post a Comment